Bonded waterproofing and vapor-retardant membrane
- Sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder
- Eliminates water damage which can lead to mold and mildew
- Features a high-density polyethylene (HPDE) core with non-woven polypropylene on both sides
- Features an anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane in thin-set mortar
- Ideal for waterproofing in conjunction with tiled surfaces on walls and floors
- KERDI-DS is 20-mil thick, and includes additives to produce a water vapor permeance of 0.19 perms
- Listed by cUPC® and evaluated by ICC-ES
Schluter®-KERDI-DS is a bonded waterproof membrane and vapor retarder with very low water vapor permeance for use in continuous use steam rooms and similar applications.
KERDI-DS has been evaluated according to the “Standard Method for the Testing and Evaluation of Volatile Organic Chemical Emissions from Indoor Sources Using Environmental Chambers, Version 1.1” for California Specification 01350 and found to comply with the VOC requirements. California Specification 01350 is referenced by various green building standards and rating systems.