Prefabricated seals for pipe protrusion
- Preformed seals made of KERDI
- Ensures a fully water-tight seal preventing leaks and mold growth
- 4-mil thickness minimizes build-up
- Protects exposed edges of moisture-sensitive backing panels
- Seals tightly to pipe penetrations
- Part of the Schluter®-Shower System family of products
Schluter®-KERDI-SEAL-PS and Schluter®-KERDI-SEAL-MV are prefabricated sections of KERDI with over molded rubber gaskets that are used to seal pipe protrusions through the KERDI waterproofing membrane (e.g. at showerheads and tub spouts) and protect moisture-sensitive backing panels at the mixing valve.